SCREEN-L Archives

September 1994

From:
Timothy Garrand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 1994 19:11:57 -0400
On Mon, 5 Sep 1994, Bert Deivert wrote:

> Thanks to Tim for mentioning his Interactive program. Alas, we
> foreign-based netters cannot use 800 numbers and therefore would appreciate
> an address, E-mail address or "normal" phone when people mention film
> distributors, contacts, and such.I know I am not alone in this respect....
> Please remember that North America is not the only place on earth. :)
> Hope you can follow up on this Tim.

Apologies for my parochialism. The full address is:
Academic Software
Bull Hill Road
Conesville, N.Y. 12076
(607) 588-6385
1-800-666-3652

They will send a desk copy on request to professors. Right now it is only
produced for IBM.

Thanks for your interest. If you receive it, tell me what you think of
it. A CD-Rom version is planned in the future.

Tim Garrand
New England College