SCREEN-L Archives

April 2013, Week 2

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2013 06:37:42 -0500
From the editor of JoEMS...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mark J. Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Subject: new issue of JOEMS published

 Hi, all:

 So very pleased to announce that the new issue of The Journal of e-Media
Studies has been published:

http://journals.dartmouth.edu/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Journals.woa/xmlpage/4/issue

 This is our first special issue, with a focus on Computational Cultures
After the Cloud, guest-edited by the very gifted Jentery Sayers.  Please
help us spread the word about the issue.

 We look forward to realizing a regular publishing schedule that will
feature both special issues and general topics issues.  Please seek out
quality submissions, and also let us know your ideas for future issues.

 Hope this finds you very well,

 Mark

Mark J. Williams
Associate Professor
Department of Film and Media Studies
Dartmouth College

----
Learn to speak like a film/TV professor! Listen to the ScreenLex
podcast:
http://www.screenlex.org