SCREEN-L Archives

October 2009, Week 5

From:
Roger Hallas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 2009 22:01:50 -0400
I am forwarding a slightly revised version of the posting I sent a few weeks ago (on the insistence of my College Dean). Please circulate widely. Thanks, Roger Hallas

Assistant Professor New Media Studies
Tenure-track assistant professor in New Media Studies. The Syracuse University English Department is continuing to expand its focus in Film and Visual Culture. Ph. D. must be in hand at time of appointment. Send detailed letter, CV, and names of three references to Professor Erin Mackie, Chair, English Department, 401 Hall of Languages, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY 13244-1170. Applications should be postmarked by 16 November 2009. Syracuse University is an EO/AA employer. An offer will be made contingent upon the availability of funds in the FY 2011 budget.

http://www.ScreenSite.org