SCREEN-L Archives

April 1994

Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 1994 10:52:05 EDT
* Dear Chain-letter posting A.Jones---
*
Instead of complaining to the list at large, whose membership undoubtedly
agrees that it's annoying and unwanted, forward the message to the postmaster
at YOUR site. Notify him/her that you received it, and pass along a copy so
they can track the sender and notify his or her postmaster. Usually you can
send something to [log in to unmask], or sometimes
[log in to unmask] As a last result take a paper copy, header and all, to your
computing center.

That sounded snotty--sorry, I meant it to be merely informative.

--
Mark Bunster                      |I'm not an actor, but I play one on TV.
Survey Research Lab--VCU          |