SCREEN-L Archives

September 1992

Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 1992 21:43:00 EDT
You're looking for a Fisher-Price PXL camera?!?  You'll find them
on the shelf below the holy grails, just past the dodo birds...

Fisher-Price stopped making these several years ago.  I know they
were having real qc problems; an FP designer told me that they
simply couldn't make a profit on the things.  They never understood
what the real market was!   I wish I'd bought a dozen when I got
mine -- it won't last much longer, but it's too much fun to stop
using.

Good luck in your search; if you find a hidden stock, it will
pay your way through grad school.

Wayne Draznin

###
1
(oops, that wasn't a signature; it's how we send mail on
another system)