SCREEN-L Archives

August 1999, Week 4

From:
Jesse Kalin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 10:15:31 -0400
All of these are listed as available (some in 35mm) at Kit Parker (in
Monterey, California), who took over the Janus/Films Inc. library.  Their
WEB page is: www.kitparker.com
Their phone is 408-393-0303

Note: These are probably all old, and older, prints.  In some cases, eg.
"Smiles of a Summer Night" (which I used this April), I prefer the laser
disc (or DVD), even when projected--better quality and you can read the
subtitles.

Jesse Kalin, Vassar College