SCREEN-L Archives

April 1995, Week 3

Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 1995 17:06:40 CDT
>Everyone is probably going to slam me for this, but I
>think PBS is pretty much obsolete.  They give "educational TV" the bad rap
it
>currently enjoys with most of America, i.e. the programming is extremely dry
>and definitely not entertaining at all.

i really wouldn't slam you for this at all, actually, it reinforces my point..
. if you would like to look at the earlier threads which contain some
excellent debate and rebuttal (which began in Re: Violence vs. Real
Violence.... about 2 or so weeks ago) check out the SCREEN-L archives  by
contact: [log in to unmask] for more info...

james