SCREEN-L Archives

August 1992

From:
Rick Francis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Discussions on all forms of Cinema <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 1992 08:20:43 CST
I just joined Screen-L, and decided to post this query I put on Cinema-L.
Greetings to all. -- Rick Francis

I came across reference to an article which sounds very interesting.
No bibliography info though!  I've looked through all sorts of
indexes, and checked bibliographies of a bunch o' books and can't
find it.  Here's what I know: