SCREEN-L Archives

October 2004, Week 2

From:
Piotr Sitarski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 10:25:54 +0200
I teach film at the University of Lodz, Poland, and immensely like
Black Hawk Down. I've also been to at least one screening of BHD
at the Film School here where most students really enjoyed the
film. And I am going to try it on my students this semester.
Piotr

--
Dr. Piotr Sitarski
Department of Media and Audiovisual Culture