SCREEN-L Archives

November 2008, Week 3

From:
waheed ajalaruru <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2008 04:25:12 -0800
Dear Screen L
I will like to inform the group that i am lookiing for a film maker that has interest in making an african stories.
Let me tell you a little about myself, My name is waheed Ajalaruru i was born in Lagos Nigeria, did my primary and secondary education here in Nigeria later went to Canada and did Grade 12 at Holy Cross High St. catharines, Ontario, proceed to Niagara College Welland , Ontario for Bussiness Admin. which i droped out, Now back in Nigeria, I have Exprienced alot While I was in the United State and Canada for years, I spent all my matured age in the North America now I am back in Africa and i have many stories to share to the world but the Nigerian Film industry is not ready for my stories. if you have any information or idea that you can share with me please do so

Waheed A. O  Ajalaruru
+2347029855553 tel
+2348082711404 tel

                                The serenity prayer.
God give me the serenity to accept the things i can not change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the different. One day at a time.

http://www.ScreenSite.org