SCREEN-L Archives

December 1994, Week 1

From:
Arthur Lizie Jr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 1994 21:28:50 -0500
Anyone who has any info, I urge you to help.  The Wilton Town Hall
Theater and Screening Room is one of the few (if not only)
independent enterprises in New Hampshire that has any inclination to
screen any films that fall outside the Hollywood realm (Dartmouth also
has a good program, but is supported by a large endowment).  Wilton is a
great example of a grassroots effort to get a film community started in a
land of multi-plexes.  Plus, if you get the trivia question right at Wilton,
you get a free pass for a weekday showing of a film.

arthur