SCREEN-L Archives

December 2010, Week 3

From:
scott hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2010 22:11:55 +0000
Thsi might be a bit off-topic, but does nayone know the anme of the
left-wing online radio program that uses Buffalo Springfield's "For Waht
It's Worth" as the theme music?  There is a broadcast form last January
that I would like to hear again.  I posted it on Facebook at the time,
but with my account disabled, I can't find it.  It was basically about
plutocrats intentionally trying to banktrupt the country and get it all
in their pocket.  They were interviewing a guy who wrote a book about
it.  I think his first name was David.

Any help on this would be much appreciated.