SCREEN-L Archives

August 2000, Week 2

From:
Robert Inglis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 00:40:15 GMT
Hello:

I'm currently working on a paper that has to do with visual and acoustic
space, and I was wondering if anyone knows of any books or articles that go
into depth about these subjects?  I am aware of McLuhan's work and an essay
by F.M. Cornford entitled "The Invention of Space", but otherwise the
paucity of information I've been able to find has been disappointing, so
far.

Thanks,
Robert Inglis