SCREEN-L Archives

April 1991

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 91 12:12:51 CDT
I'm thinking about setting up some kind of clearinghouse for distributing
student video projects that deal with issues of race, class, ethnicity and
sexuality.  This would come out of the work I am currently doing with a video
production class I am teaching.  If you have any ideas about grants,
foundations, etc. that could help me set this up, or just general feedback,
this would greatly be appreciated

Steve Carr
Dept. of Radio-TV-Film
UT-Austin