SCREEN-L Archives

August 2001, Week 1

Sender:
From:
Telluride IndieFest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 16:59:16 -0700
Press Release:  08.05.01
(Greetings From Planet Telluride)
------------------------

Dear Independent Filmmakers and Screenwriters,

We have *extended* the 'entry registration' *deadline* to:  SEPTEMBER 1, 2001

As well - we need to RECEIVE your entry (not 'postmarked') by:  SEPTEMBER 15

To enter, please go to:

http://tellurideindiefest.com

Just click on "Year 2001 Entry Forms" - and you are on your way!

-------------- Important Mailing Instructions:

Please send your entry via 2-3 day 'Priority Mail' - or, 'overnight'
via 'Express Mail' (both with the United States Postal Service) to::

Telluride IndieFest 2001
P.O. Box 860
Telluride, CO  81435

Please - do *NOT* send your entry via FedEX, UPS, or Airborne - for
it takes MUCH longer - and we *prefer* receiving ALL festival mail to
our P.O. Box 860 (above).

We will let everyone know of our *selections* on:  Novmeber 1, 2001

We look forward to your receiving and previewing your entries!

Film and Write On,

Michael Carr
Director:  Telluride IndieFest

http://tellurideindiefest.com

Showcasing the *best* independent films and screenplays in the world!