SCREEN-L Archives

April 2004, Week 1

From:
"Larsson, Donald F" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 20:20:15 -0600
Not having seen Vol. 2 yet, I'm not sure if this is correct, but according to an interview with Viveca Fox, the name was withheld in Vol. 1 just to generate curiosity and apparently has little significance otherwise.  If you don't mind spoilers, the interview is online at:
http://actionadventure.about.com/cs/weeklystories/a/aa092803.htm

Don Larsson

"Only connect!"  --E.M. Forster
Donald F. Larsson