SCREEN-L Archives

August 1995, Week 3

From:
William Stinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 1995 16:25:16 +1000
Hi,

I am trying to locate a source for a video titled 'Last Place on Earth'.
It is about the race to the south Pole by Robert Scott. It is a series in
six parts, directed by Ferdinand fairfax, screenplay by Trevor Griffiths,
WETA-TV and produced in the mid-1980s. I think it could be a PBS
Masterpiece theatre pesentation.

Any help in locating a supplier for this video is very much appreciated.
Actually, I would be interested in sources for any Trevor Griffiths' videos.

Thanks,

Bill Stinson
Media Services Department
Library