SCREEN-L Archives

September 1994

From:
David Jaudon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 1994 12:58:11 CST6CDT
Does anyone out there know where I can videos of the late comedian
Andy Kaufman's stand-up act, or videos about his wrestling career?
I'm aware of the documentary "I'm From Hollywood" which chronicles
his wrestling career and also of the tape of his 1977 ABC special,
but are there any more available, either publicly or privately?

Please respond privately.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave Jaudon
University of Alabama