SCREEN-L Archives

September 1994

From:
Leonie Rutherford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 1994 12:49:29 +1000
I have a Masters research student working on British and American SF TV
series. Her main 'texts' will be Dr Who, Blake's Seven, Star Trek and Star
Trek TNG. I'm looking for pointers towards any reasonably scholarly
material on SFTV. There is a lot of fandom and noise on the NET in this
area, but I'd like some ideas about more rigorous analytical/historical
material.

Leonie Rutherford                      Dept. English & Communication Studies
University of New England              Armidale NSW 2351 Australia