SCREEN-L Archives

March 1991

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 91 10:44:15 CST
Does anyone have any idea how to make e-mail contact with the
following film journals?  Either e-mail addresses for the journals
themselves or for their editors would sure be helpful.  Send responses
to SCREEN-L or me directly and I'll compile the ones I get and put them
in a subsequent post.

SCREEN          CAHIERS DU CINEMA      MOVIE        TEL QUEL      CINETHIQUE
FILM QUARTERLY  VELVET LIGHT TRAP      FILM COMMENT CAMERA OBSCURA
JOURNAL OF POPULAR FILM AND TELEVISION  WIDE ANGLE  JOURNAL OF FILM AND VIDEO
CINEMA JOURNAL

Other journals you can think up would also be helpful.

          One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to
          avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that
          goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecesssary
          tyranny.                --Bertrand Russell--

|                                      | Bitnet   :        JBUTLER@UA1VM |
| Jeremy G. Butler - - - - - - - - - - | Internet : [log in to unmask] |
|                                      | GEnie    :           J.BUTLER27 |
| Telecommunication & Film Dept * The University of Alabama * Tuscaloosa |