SCREEN-L Archives

October 2018, Week 5

From:
Lauren Herold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2018 08:50:21 -0500
Dear all,

We are writing to inform you of a research presentation opportunity for
graduate students and postgraduate researchers at the Queertopia conference
at Northwestern University on March 2.

Entering its 12th year, Queertopia is an annual LGBTQ+ academic conference
organized by Northwestern University’s Queer Pride Graduate Student
Association. The conference features research across disciplines and
fosters critical dialogue on topics related to gender and sexuality. This
year, the conference will explore the theme of *LGBTQ+ Media Cultures.*

We are currently soliciting abstracts of graduate and postgraduate research
for this year's conference. Pleas see our attached Call for Abstracts
(submissions due January 4).

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in March!

Best,

Queertopia 2019 Organizing Committee

--
Lauren Herold, M.A.