SCREEN-L Archives

August 1996, Week 4

From:
Stephen Tropiano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 1996 23:22:14 PDT
I am looking for a 1961 documentary entitled "The Rejected," which was
the first nationally aired documentary about homosexuals.  It was
produced in San Francisco by KQED by the National Educational
Television (NET) and was aired on forty public TV stations. The
hour documentary featured anthropologist Margaret Mead and members of
the Mattachine Society.

If anyone knows anything about the film or could suggest any paths
to pursue in tracking it down, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Stephen Tropiano