SCREEN-L Archives

May 1992

From:
Christian Taube <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 1992 21:26:00 PDT
>Good news! It is indeed possible to e-mail WP files as 7 bit ASCII files
>and then restore them to their full glory, footnotes, formatting and all
>intact. I have done it many times. Here is how:
>[etc....]

Eva,

I didn't read this when I just replied to your personal message--
if it's no trouble, go ahead and mail me the talked-about bibliography
this way; I can figure it out here.

Christian.
--
(if you are looking for the bilder deep your ear on the movietone!) FW 062.08
---- Christian Taube -- [log in to unmask] + [log in to unmask] ----