SCREEN-L Archives

September 2003, Week 5

Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:43:02 -0500
Associate/Full Professor, Film Studies.  We seek to hire an interdisciplinary scholar with a strong background in film history, criticism, and theory.  Knowledge of experimental/alternative film/video desired. Successful candidate will participate in the interdisciplinary Film Studies program as well as teach undergraduate and graduate courses.  Preference given to candidates whose research projects/creative works are innovative, well recognized within the field, and who are active in Film Studies professional organizations.  Must be willing to participate in the ongoing curricular and programmatic work of the UWM Film Studies major.

Applicants should send dossier including letter, CV, and three letters of recommendation to Vicki Callahan, Film Studies Coordinator, Department of English,  3243 N. Downer Ave., University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI. 53211.  We will begin reviewing applications November 3, 2003 and will continue until the position is filled.   UW-Milwaukee is an AA/EO employer.

http://www.ScreenSite.org