SCREEN-L Archives

December 1996, Week 3

Sender:
From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 1996 20:41:11 -0600
Forwarded by Jeremy Butler, for more information contact Warwick Cathro

NATIONAL LIBRARY OF AUSTRALIA'S FILM & VIDEO LENDING SERVICE

A statement on the future of the National Library of Australia's Film & Video
Lending Service has been released, and can be found on the Library's Web
Server at http://www.nla.gov.au/2/film/fvlsstmt.html

Questions or comments on the proposal contained in this statement can be
directed to Warwick Cathro ([log in to unmask]) until 20 January 1997.

"Warwick Cathro"                                 T T T T T T T T
[log in to unmask]                               I I I I I I I I
National Library of Australia                    I I I I I I I I
Phone: +616 2621484   Fax: +616 2731180          T T T T T T T T