SCREEN-L Archives

February 1995, Week 4

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 1995 20:26:14 CST
I saw Sunday's 8:00 pm EST episode of "The Simpsons" and did not notice
anything funny (as in strange!) about Homer's voice.

His voice was noticeably different in the first few episodes (deeper, less
childish) of the series, so if you saw a syndicated rerun or perhaps an old
episode on FOX at 7:00 pm, maybe it was one from the first season.

If I am wrong, and Dan Castanella (or whatver his name is) has been replaced as
the voice of Homer, all I can say is: dohhh!