SCREEN-L Archives

February 2011, Week 4

From:
Darcey West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2011 00:35:58 +0000
This week’s In Media Res theme is Food and Media (February 28-March 4).

Here's the line-up:
http://mediacommons.futureofthebook.org/imr/

Monday February 28, 2011 – Darra Goldstein (Williams College) presents: Baby Carrots

Tuesday March 1, 2011 – Michelle Wildgen (Tin House Magazine) presents: The Noodle Master

Wednesday March 2, 2011 – Rachel Adams (Columbia University) presents: 'Baby's Lunch' Provides Food for Thought

Thursday March 3, 2011 – Carolyn Korsmeyer (University of Buffalo) presents: Eyeball, Anyone?

Friday March 4, 2011 – Eric LeMay (Ohio University) presents: Never Name a Chocolate Bunny: The Not-Just-Foods of Childhood

Theme week organized by Eric LeMay (Ohio University).

To receive links for each day’s posts and see our latest calls for curators, please join our Facebook group:

http://facebook.com/group.php?gid=46530613457

You can also follow us on Twitter at @MC_IMR

For more information, please contact In Media Res at [log in to unmask] or email the Coordinating Editor, Alisa Perren, at [log in to unmask]

Best,

The In Media Res Team

----
Learn to speak like a film/TV professor! Listen to the ScreenLex
podcast:
http://www.screenlex.org