SCREEN-L Archives

September 2000, Week 2

Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 20:08:03 -0500
Hello all,

I am on the steering committee for the Meramec Classic Film Festival and we
are looking to rent the following animated shorts on 16mm for our festival
in 2001:

Tex Avery's "Red Hot Riding Hood"
Tim Burton's "Vincent"
and any one of the Pixar films.

The Meramec Classic Film Festival is held at St. Louis Community College at
Meramec every other year.  Over the past several years we've tried to show
a variety of films including shorts, silents and student films.  The year
2001 will be our 4th Festival.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Please respond directly to me at

Thank You Kindly!

Suzanne Scherrer