SCREEN-L Archives

April 2015, Week 4

From:
Gerry Canavan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2015 09:08:58 -0500
SCIENCE FICTION FILM AND TELEVISION invites submissions for our summer
reading period! Preferred length for articles is approximately 7000-9000
words; all topics related to science fiction film and television will be
considered. Typical response time is within three months. Check the journal
website at Liverpool University Press for full guidelines for contributors;
please direct any individualized queries to [log in to unmask]

http://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=55:science-fiction-film-and-television-&catid=8

We are also continuing to accept submissions related to our upcoming
special issue on "STAR TREK at 50." The deadline for submissions for the
special issue is September 1.

Gerry Canavan
Co-Editor, SCIENCE FICTION FILM AND TELEVISION

----
Learn to speak like a film/TV professor! Listen to the ScreenLex
podcast:
http://www.screenlex.org