SCREEN-L Archives

July 1994

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 1994 23:47:40 EDT
I'm saddened that Alison (and who knows who else) feels compelled to
signoff as a means of avoiding the John Thomas' of the world.

My own solution is to respond perhaps once or twice, then simply ignore
any further comment.  "Silencing" is perhaps the most effective way of
dealing with those we find obnoxious.  If Thomas feels like retaliating
in kind I would be most grateful.

Cal Pryluck, Radio-Television-Film, Temple University, Philadelphia
<[log in to unmask]>  <[log in to unmask]>