SCREEN-L Archives

September 1991

Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 1991 14:08:00 EDT
Chris Amirault asked for suggestions re. reviews of "Do the Right Thing."
Chris Amirault asked for suggestions re. reviews of "Do the Right Thing."
There were several very good write ups in the Village Voice when the
film came out.  I think Hoberman wrote about it, and I find him one
of the two most insightful reviewers going (the other is Jonathon
Rosenblum [sp??] who writes for the Chicago Reader).

Wayne Draznin