SCREEN-L Archives

March 1996, Week 4

From:
Evan Cameron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 20:37:00 -0500
Are you certain you're looking for a documentary with that title?  There
was an excellent feature named MISSION HILL made on location in Boston by
Robert Jones (now teaching film production at the University of Central
Florida, Orlando) which he not doubt could make available to you - but
it's not a documentary.

Evan William Cameron                            Telephone: 416-736-5149
York University - CFT 216 (Film)                Fax:       416-736-5710
4700 Keele Street                               E-mail:    [log in to unmask]
North York, Ontario
Canada  M3J 1P3