SCREEN-L Archives

July 1994

From:
Lee Parpart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 1994 11:53:42 EDT
Hi -- please do *not* post this to the general membership.

I have a problem. My York University internet account is so overstuffed with
messages that I can't send, receive or delete any mail. (Went away on a brief
trip, forgot my modem cable, couldn't clean out the mailbox...) I have been
trying to set my screen-l subscription to NOMAIL but it's not working because
the account is too clogged. I am writing to you now from my *other* net
account at Queen's University. Could you *please* set my screen-l subscrip. to
nomail? I leave the country tomorrow morning and can't spend any more time
trying to fix the problem at York. I would send a message to the listserv from
this address but screen-l wouldn't recognize me as a subscriber, since my
connection is through the york account. Thanks for any help you can provide.

My york address is: [log in to unmask]