SCREEN-L Archives

December 1997, Week 2

Sender:
From:
Nancy Parke-Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 06:06:34 -0500
Greetings all,

In mid-January I will be in L.A. for a few days, and I was hoping some of
you would have a few suggestions and recommendations of shops in L.A.  I am
specifically looking for the following:

1.  Retail sales of VHS videos of European films from the 1960s, and
American films of the 1970s.
2.  Good bookstores - especially used and antiquarian.
3.  Movie memorabilia shops - for posters, lobby cards, stills and the like.

Please respond to me directly, off-list.  I appreciate any assistance you
can offer.

Thanks.

Nancy Parke-Taylor
Toronto, Canada