SCREEN-L Archives

July 1993

Sender:
From:
Robert Withers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1993 00:20:36 EDT
Dear cheekie --
The favorite films of all time?  My standard answer: Last Tango in Paris and
Two or Three Things I Know About Her.  Though tonight I am remembering fondly
The Mother and the Whore, Our Hitler, and Fox and His Friends.  Having favorite
ehildren is  discouraged -- are we allowed to have favorite films?  We want
them to be not only intriguing, but charming.
--Robert