SCREEN-L Archives

March 1994

From:
David Vargas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 1994 16:05:56 UCR
I'm a communication student of Universidad de Costa Rica in Central Ame-
rica, and I'm interested in making music videos.  The problem is that in our
school we do not have that much of sophisticated equipment to do this  kind
of production.  So maybe,some of you guys can help me with some tips or
any other kind of advice for this.  One other thing, it doesn't have to be
music videos exclusively, it can be any other theme.  The question is, how do
manage to do things nice and neat with only 3/4 inch video tape.
Thanks.
David Vargas (DAVIDV AT UCRVM2)