SCREEN-L Archives

November 1993

From:
"David A. Kluft" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1993 02:14:57 -0500
Hi,

I am looking for help finding the names and addresses of various film
schools and film programs at colleges and universities worldwide.

As director of the UFVA student film and video festival, I am interested
in this information not only for expanding the number of schools we are
able to distribute information to, but I am also in touch with hundreds of
students who are constantly asking me about various graduate programs in
film and video. Because of these requests, I am preparing a list of
graduate programs and information on these programs.  I hope to make this
list public via various media.

Our festival is already in touch with about 200 programs and schools
worldwide, so we already know about the big-four, etc...
If you are connected to a under-appreciated or less-well known program, or
one in a part of the world we don't usually hear about, or you know of one, I
would appreciate the addresses, and/or e-mail addresses of the school or
of faculty members.  I would be more than happy to either post the results
or provide them to those who ask.

Thanks,

Dave Kluft
UFVA STUDENT FILM & VIDEO FESTIVAL