* I'm searching for any critical articles on single-father sitcoms,
* as well as a list of any and all sitcoms that fit the bill. Ideas
* include "My Three Sons," "Andy Griffith," "Make Room for Daddy,"
* "Bachelor Father," and more recently "My Two Dads". Seems the
* early 60s were full of them! Any ideas?
Maybe it wsan't a sitcom per se, but the archetype (not the prototype) is the
Courtship of Eddie's Father.
Mark Bunster |Exchange conversation if you dare--
Survey Research Lab--VCU |Share an empty thought or a laugh.
Richmond, VA 23220 |
[log in to unmask] |
(804) ELK-O-COP | -edFROM