SCREEN-L Archives

July 1994

From:
Constance Atwill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 1994 21:17:05 -0700
Denise,
I don't have your address, and this may be worth posting to everyone anyway:
I was sent a note that suggested I was, "getting personal" in my
references to your being unhappy living in a rural area, so, for the
record, I really actually *do* hope you win the lottery, I think you have
every right to be dissatisfied with your lack of access to some films
etc., and I did not mean to insult you.
Life truly is too short to be insulting people one hasn't even met yet!!

Constance Atwill

P.S.  I'm very serious about ARIZONA DREAM.  Does anyone have any news on
it at all?  It's Emir Kusturica's last film, released in Europe in 1992 -
starring Johnny Depp, Faye Dunaway, Jerry Lewis, and a few other great
actresses . . . one of the best films I've ever seen.  If anyone can tell
me what's going on with it, or how I can get a PAL or NTSC video copy of
it, I'd be much obliged.

And thanks Chris!!!!