SCREEN-L Archives

March 1995, Week 5

Sender:
From:
"D. Allen Simpson, Made In Alaska" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 1995 20:19:53 CST
        I've seen a few pieces of information on this, but not a lot.
It looks like Oliver Stone is once again returning to American (recent)
history for his next film project.  His next movie will focus on
former U.S. president Richard Nixon (played by Anthony Hopkins).
I heard in a recent TV interview with one of the minor actors in the
film that Bob Hoskins will be J. Edgar Hoover (wonder what dress size
Bob has?-- sorry, couldn't resist).
        Doug Simpson