SCREEN-L Archives

July 1993

Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1993 23:04:44 EDT
On Tue, 6 Jul 1993 14:21:57 EDT Henry Jenkins said:
>Does anyone have the proper internet addresses for the posted groups? I keep
>getting bounced when I use the addresses given from my system. Thanks.
>
>Henry Jenkins

Which addresses do you want?

As an alternative to sending to the listserv operating the list the command

SUB groupname Yourfirstname Lastname

sent to your own listserv may get forwarded to the proper node.
Listservers have a utility program that knows where groups are.
(Don't ask me more details; I'm just passing on what I've been told
by people dealing with listservs.)

Cal Pryluck, Radio-Television-Film, Temple University, Philadelphia
<[log in to unmask]>  <PRYLUCK@TEMPLEVM>