SCREEN-L Archives

February 1996, Week 1

Sender:
From:
"J.L. McClure" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 1996 13:28:30 -0600
In the early 1970s, there was a series of plays on film produced by someone.
I believe it lasted two years -- maybe only one.  You "subscribed," as I
recall, to the series for a year and once every couple of months a play/film
would play an afternoon in the local movie theater.  One play in the series
was Ionesco's Rhinoceros, with Zero Mostel and Gene Wilder.  Another was The
Iceman Cometh, and another an Edward Albee play.  I remember them as being
good performances and productions.  Does anyone know if they are available
on video?

J.L. McClure <[log in to unmask]>