SCREEN-L Archives

October 2004, Week 3

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:39:07 +0100
.

  |     |      F I L M - P H I L O S O P H Y    |   |       |  |
|    |     | | | | |             |    |         | | | | |             |      |
|         | |       Journal : Salon : Portal     |    |||       |      |
        |              ISSN 1466-4615            |           |  |
|    ||      PO Box 26161, London SW8 4WD    | | |      |
  |    |     http://www.film-philosophy.com        |  |    | |

    October 2004: Avant-Garde Film

William C. Wees, 'Introducing Avant-Garde Film: O'Pray's _Avant-Garde Film: Forms, Themes and Passions_'

Matt Teichman, 'Prelude to the Philosophy of Hollis Frampton'

Daniel Barnett, 'A Deceptively Slender Volume: Dorsky's _Devotional Cinema_'

Glen W. Norton, 'Searching for Balanced Vision: Dorsky's _Devotional Cinema_'

Maria Walsh, 'Lost in Space: _Jane and Louise Wilson_'

_Film-Philosophy_ journal texts are published one at a time through the email salon and the website so that they can be discussed and contested and continued by salon members. To join the salon, and receive the journal review-articles via email as and when they are published, simply send the message:

join film-philosophy YOURNAME
or
join film-philosophy YOURNAME with digest
(In this digest version you will receive salon posts in a single email, sent about once a day.)

to: [log in to unmask] (<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)

Then reply to the confirmation email, and you can post directly to the salon -- simply send oyur comments and questions to: [log in to unmask]

.