SCREEN-L Archives

April 1995, Week 1

Sender:
From:
Corey Creekmur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 1995 15:12:43 CDT
I believe she also spent considerable time in a psychiatric
institution.

--Jeremy Butler

THE PASSENGER reminds me: is there any career (except perhaps Terrance
Malick's) as significant and brief as Maria Schneider's??  She works with
Antonioni and Bertolucci, against Nicholson and Brando, and then basically
vanishes (although I'm aware she's worked in minor films).