SCREEN-L Archives

April 1994

Sender:
From:
Heather Hendershot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 1994 23:43:34 -0500
I too think that Man Bites Dog is a truly fascinating film.  I would like to use
it in an intro. class, perhaps after having taught some "real" traditional
and non-traditional documentaries (Wiseman, maybe).  However, for the record,
Man Bites Dog would not be appropriate for a French film class- it's actually
Belgian.

Heather Hendershot

P.S. Man Bites Dog has barely been distributed at all in the States.
Does anyone know who to contact to rent it?