SCREEN-L Archives

May 2000, Week 3

Sender:
From:
Cheryl Herr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 10:19:01 -0400
I'd be awfully grateful if folks on the list would send me the names of
their favorite smuggling films -- any era, any country of origin.  I've
been collecting British and Irish titles for some time and would like to
put the whole enterprise in international perspective.

I'd be happy to receive responses on list or off, depending on your
preference.

Many thanks,

Cheryl Herr
University of Iowa