SCREEN-L Archives

April 2012, Week 2

From:
Rebecca Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2012 14:54:20 +0100
Apologies for cross-posting... This is just a reminder of my call for
participation!

Do you identify as a feminist?  Do you like watching movies?  Watching
Women's Films is a place for feminists who consume popular culture to
share their views, thoughts and feelings about "Women's Films" today.

Please take a look at the website and take part in discussions on the
forum: http://watchingwomensfilms.tumblr.com

I am a PhD student at Newcastle University, looking at the feminist
dialogue that surrounds contemporary Hollywood Women's Films
(chick-flicks, rom-coms, roms, dramas, over the last decade).  A large
part of my research is dependent on the participation of a
self-identified feminist audience.  If this is something that you
would be interested in being a part of, please visit the website
and/or email me at [log in to unmask]

Please pass this on to anyone who you think might be interested in
taking part.

Thank you!

Rebecca

--