SCREEN-L Archives

September 2001, Week 3

From:
Scott Andrew Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 13:42:28 -0500
I just read one of the most fascinating examples last night in a comic book!  "The Enchanter's Apprentice" and "Battle for the
Palace of the Gods" by Steve Gerber, in _Fear_ #19 and _The Man-Thing_ Volume 1, #1, is one of the strangest takes on the subject
yet.  These are from 1972/73, so they can be kind of expensive, though.