SCREEN-L Archives

September 2000, Week 2

From:
Peter Rollins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:27:29 EDT
Dear Popular Culturists,

    Our SOUTHWEST/TEXAS Area Chair list (minimal version) is now
posted at the address below....A very complete and detailed address list
will be up in the near future.

    The meeting is from March 7-10 and this is the official and correct
period of the meeting, despite efforts by Peter Holloran of New England
to lead us astray...!  Once more, the meeting is in Albuquerque where
we had 750 registrants last year.

    Please click on the below address or otherwise use it to go to
the list...And get those abstracts and proposals coming in.... And
notify your department chair about your travel needs.

    A preliminary note to the Area Chair is always appreciated and
will get you chatting...

    If you see some gap here, let me knoweth...

Peter Rollins, Program Chair
[log in to unmask]<A HREF="http://www2.h-net.msu.edu/~swpca/index1.html">

http://www2.h-net.msu.edu/~swpca/index1.html</A>

General information and a registration form are at the following address:

http://www2.okstate.edu/swpca

Note that this address is on a different site...