SCREEN-L Archives

April 1995, Week 5

From:
Jack Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jack Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 1995 16:12:50 CDT

In a previous article, [log in to unmask] (Van De Mosselaer Erwin) says:

>Is there such a thing as 'the best (feature film) screenwriting workbook'?

I've written several articles, series and other publications on this, as
well as created an audiotape series.  I've been teaching screenwriting
for several years, as well as conducting seminars, workshops and ongoing
training in the area while working as a Hollywood writer/producer.  I'd
be happy to give you suggestions if you e-mail me.